Sunday, September 21, 2008

at the beach

just checking in to say love being at the beach on vacation....have finished stitching one charity quilt top and put in some hand stitching binding time too.  We are pretty settled in and planning a very lazy day today.  I have WNBA playoff games to watch in a while-will hand stitch and watch-then work on a paper piecing project I want to move along on.  Plenty of leftovers and snacks to munch on - life is good!  Can not upload photos here - it is too foggy right now to take any photos anyway.  I have caught up on all backlog of email reading...and next up will be blog reading when I need a break from stitching etc.  With another 6 days of more of the same to look forward to.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Darcie said...

E-N-J-O-Y!!! ;-)

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss fog. (Not driving in it, but I used to love sitting on the beach in the fog. It's amazing the way sound bounces around.)

Soak up some fog for me.

:)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

I hope that you both have a relaxing time at the beach and come back refreshed. Nothing wrong with being lazy on vacation. I think sometimes we try to cram too much into them and then come back more tired then when we left.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Lori said...

To funny you end up on the beach. I should have warned you the weather went foggy there last week.. Just got home from Seaside last Thursday. We stay atthe military Camp Rilea in Warrenton. We did have a great time relaxing, the weather was in the high 70's. Never really hear about it tho, my co-worker lives out there, says it stays in the 60's.

Enjoy the peace and quite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home