Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hope...


now ready to quilt-I knifed edged it rather than bind it-which means it finishes at just under the size limit without losing any part of the letters on the sides.
whew! My plan is to hand quilt with perle cotton in various colors. Next post will show how that works out.
We are going out to dinner tonight and then I can settle in and quilt while catching up on tv watching. I may feel a little sad to mail it off come Monday but know it will help fund a wonderful cause.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

Your HOPE quilt looks great, Cher!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger swooze said...

That turned out great! I love the fabrics.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

What a joyful quilt. :)

Darilyn

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Linda C said...

This was for a group challenge, right? Looking good, Cher and so colorful!

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Clare said...

I didn't want to let mine go either, but at least we can make up more with different words, and there is still another month to go before the challenge ends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home