Sunday, July 14, 2013

next step of progress on current donation quilt

Today I worked on the second row all the way to being able to sew it to the first row.  I consider this to be at the not quite half done stage.
 I did some deep scrap diving to come up with a wider range of colors and include some longtime favorite fabrics. In fact some of the very last little bits of them are now part of this quilt.  And one I wish I had much more of than the measly two strips I found.  I can not even remember if I bought them or how they came to live in my scrap stash bag...I just wish there was more of them!

I also finished the last 4 blocks on a 2011 Fab ufo ...stay tuned for more on that.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on blogs after a week without WiFi in the cabin. We couldn't get online downtown either. This project is going well. I always appreciate process posts--gets my creative energy flowing better than just finished products. I think it is a great thing to do with a cloth book.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I think that is turning out great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home