Tuesday, October 31, 2006

challenge top complete

I finished putting the last border on my charity challenge top tonight. Blogger is not allowing any photo uploading-though, I wasn't going to show it just yet- after next Sunday when we all reveal our tops, it will then be ok to put it up here. I am in charge of keeping Zoe on a short leash tonight so she doesn't slurp the children coming to the door for treats. I hope we are almost done-she is sure we are torturing her doing this! I will be sandwiching this top and then switching machines-oh joy, playing with my new machine...I am quite looking forward to it. I guess I will visit some blogs and catch up with my reading.

6 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Congratulations! Finishing is always a good feeling.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Mary Johnson said...

I'm the only one home tonight so I put Chesty up for the evening and I ended up only having 6 trick or treaters. Now I've got to get rid of a whole bowl of candy so I don't eat it!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger ForestJane said...

But slurping the trick-or-treaters sounds like such a tasty way to spend the evening (if you were a dog.) lol

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Poor Zoe...just wanted to have fun and being welcoming to the little people. I'll be watching for the challenge quilt...or maybe a sneak peek?

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

I already told you what I plan to do but you won't let Pam see it either??? Poor girl is going to be gone retreating here! Still no dice? Well, see how you are, LOL! Finn wouldn't tell me what she is up to either if that is any consolation.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

Can't wait to see it! Our Chloe enjoyed the trick or treaters we got also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home