Friday, March 23, 2007

Retreat !

In case anyone stops by and misses me....I have left this morning (Friday) for a weekend retreat-going with a friend and everything is packed by the door. I included my camera and will take lots of photos..including all the cutting I did (yes, until 3 am last night/morning) to be ready for today. I have lots of sub-cutting left but the strips are all cut and stacked neatly. I am only taking the two quilts I have cut for- being queen/king size I think all that piecing and additional cutting I will need to do-is more than enough for the short time I will be away. Luckily we have most of today to sew, once we arrive and settle in. I promised M I would actually sleep tonight-to make up for the lack of sleep last night. That may be a challenge as I get so pumped up..I just keep going and going...however...I don't want to wear myself out so I do intend to sleep-some of the time. The sewing room looks very bare- ironing board put away, no sewing machine nor fabric stacked on the table. How nice to be all ready to go and still have enough time to post and do some reading...have a wonderful weekend everyone, back Sunday night!


Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun and relax on your weekend retreat. I love weekend retreats!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

Hope you have a WONDERFUL time!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

have a fantastic time!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Meredith said...

Have fun. I am looking forward to see what photos you bring back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home