Saturday, March 08, 2008

new top mission complete






a few photos of progress to the final top ready for sandwiching/quilting. (size finished at 24 inches by 27 inches) A pretty decent day of playing with fabric and a new pattern. I was the last of the FAB's to finish-though I may have squeaked ahead in terms of getting my borders on ahead of a few of them *vbs* I also managed to do a load of laundry and not a whole lot else - tomorrow the chores will come first, the quilting second. How the weekend can fly by!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

I love it, Cher!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Pam said...

whoo hoo...borders and everything!!! good job, it is wonderful!

Pam@
www.pamgwillim.com

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Clare said...

It's stunning. I love the colours.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Darcie said...

Oooh ooh! Very pretty. Do I see a "hint" of pink in there, Cher? LOL

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Sweet P said...

I love your Convergence quilt. Great colors in it.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great job on the Convergence! Looks like an underwater scene. Wonderful!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

The colours work so well, and the whole thing is gorgeous. Ricky would be proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home