Thursday, April 20, 2006

quilty happenings

Shop hop day! My friend Amelia called and suggested we spend most of today driving from quilt shop to quilt shop. It is supposed to be our last sunny day for a while..but, who knows? I have made enough progress in the yards to go play without any guilt. And, thanks to her suggestion-I was able to finish appliquing all the petals on those two blocks. Centers left to do now. I have been doing some spring cleaning/clearing frenzy around the house-this room is looking even worse than it was! However, it is close to being next to work on. As, I want to work in it...*very big grin*!

Life is Good:
feeling positive energy in the doing
admiring results of the doing
just doing!

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Hope you two have a grand time together. What can be better than lunch out and shopping with a good friend?

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Good to see you and know you are going to have a fun, fun day!! And hurray for yard work getting done, and maybe some sewing lies just ahead...*VBS*

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Patti said...

Shop hopping - how fun! I bet you had a wonderful time. I'm glad the applique is going better.

Still offline until next Monday at the earliest. I'll spend a little time on my daughter's computer on Saturday to catch up - I'll send you particulars about next month's guild meeting.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger  Jeanne said...

So how'd the shopping go?
Jeanne :)

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Sounds great! I am hitting one LQS today & then battening down the hatches for a storm. I've got dust bunnies who are begining to speak, "cleam me."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home