Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday???

now how did that happen?? The non computer and the non quilting side of life has taken over!
I have read a few blogs and I have worked finally a bit more on my string blocks. Sunday I have a thread play class for five hours-now that will be a lot of fun. No possible ufo -no fabric to cut and prepare. Saturday is plant blueberry bushes day. In amongst those events I will devote some time to photos and blogs. really. so thanks for stopping by and being patient.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

my sentiments exactly! This week has flown by but then I have been busy so that will do it.

Hope to catch you online tomorrow for chat. It's been ages!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger ForestJane said...

5 hours of thread play? Whew! How many empty spools will you be creating?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home