Tuesday, August 12, 2008

a peek at the booty swap


Early in the morning I can usually find a little quilting time. Today I was able to finish the quilting on my booty swap top. I am going to show a peek here as I noticed others have been sharing theirs. It will be ready in plenty of time before the September 1st deadline. I may or may not do further work on this ...it will hang out on the design wall for a bit and I will decide later. I have the binding ready but again, I may change my mind on that choice too. I like taking my time on these small decisions. I reviewed my camera settings and decided someone else just doesn't have the hang of this camera...it seems to be working fine when I push the buttons. I have been stopping by blogs more lately and enjoying all the lovely quilts and wips going on.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Nice quilt

love and hugs Gina xxx

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger jovaliquilts said...

Very fun! Love the fabrics -- I have several of them myself. :)

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Darcie said...

This is darling! It reminds me of little winged creatures, fluttering about!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Magpie Sue said...

This is going to be delightful!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

fun quilt, love the happy colors. glad to see you got the camera working.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Silverthimble said...

I love the colourful butterflies, Cher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home