Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quilted Hope


Here it is all quilted and waiting for the quilt number to be emailed to me! No photo of the back until after I add that number. I had to add a traditional sleeve as I had missed reading that requirement the first read through.

I am pleased to have this finished and can turn my focus to several other quilting projects on the go. This week I am home alone and want to make the most of no distractions to accomplish a few things. So far I worked late Monday and arrived home at 8 pm. A good thing as I reached a goal at work and can cruise through the rest of the week easily. Tonight I will arrive home on time and ready to do the next thing- whatever I decide that is. I know how quickly this week will fly by and no matter what I get done or not, it's nice to enjoy some quiet and alone space/time.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

It looks fabulous! Your quilting is just perfect! Watching this "hope" unfold has been intriguing...but there is just "something" about quilting on a quilt, isn't there!

Hope you have a wonderful week, Cher!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger swooze said...

Very nice! Good job.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

it's fabulous, Cher. the quilting really added to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home