Wednesday, January 28, 2009

fleeting glimpse

I am spending about 35 minutes in the sewing/computer room- and that would be in the mornings while I drink my coffee of the day and wake up. It's been a most hectic January and this last week is more of the same. Evening meetings, morning gym dates-life is on the go with either zero time or zero energy to turn on the sewing machine.

My current challenge piece is half finished. I have cut the next part, but, I measured wrong so I am fiddling with making what I did cut work. The deadline is to mail it on Monday-which I may delay-the idea is to have fun doing this- no stress-in my case, I did not realize I would have no time!

Got to run, time to go head the gym-

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

Extend that deadline a few days, Cher---shoot for it getting here a week AFTER that. Stuff you mail me always gets here quick. We can wait for you at any rate as life happens.

Have fun with the sewing time you get!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home