Saturday, April 29, 2006

it's all Finn's fault!



The shelving with fabric and books and such is known as the stash room. My sewing machine and small stash are in another room. And, these are before photos...at least the sewing room has been tidied up quite a bit from these photos. The stash room is a whole other problem area...as some of what is in there needs new homes...which I have not quite figured out yet! The extra computer stuff and long table will go away by the end of May. I have a plan...it's just so time consuming when there are other things going on lately. At any rate, I promised Finn I would share my mess so she could have some company and as we know, many of us share that clutter up time...and I am sure at some point you find it needs to change. I sure did, and have been getting some great quilting time in since cleaning up this room. Well, I promised Zoe a walk...and as she is scratching at the door, it's time to get off the computer and into action...stay tuned for quilt show photos, up next post.

5 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Ahhhh, a kindred spirit! I think your stash room looks great! Of course, I'm a chaotic kinda person! LOL

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Wow, wow and double wow! Well, you can get to your sewing machine, so it isn't all that bad! I once read that creative people like to spread out and see all their creative-ness! You have a wonderful stash to "shop" from when making a project.

Cheers!

Evelyn

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Melzie said...

I love it :) I very much like your kitty picture hanging on the wall! xoxo melzie

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Oh my Cher, did I do that??? I'm giggling here, cause I feel sooo much better about my mess now..*G* Wish we could put our feet up on the rubbermaid and have a cup of coffee and talk about fabric..*VBS*

It looks like a very healthy amount of supplies to aid your creativity!! Actually I love seeing it...and I mean that in the nicest possible way!!! BIG hugs, Finn

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Patti said...

How fun to see your "stash". It's not that bad - at least it's on shelves. My Arkansas quilting friend has a lovely sewing room with beautiful white cabinets everywhere, and her stash is mostly in big piles all over her floor! Must be spring - everyone seems to be spring cleaning in their sewing rooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home