Tuesday, April 25, 2006

update

Yes, I have photos of Billie and projects...however, I had to take the usual computer in for some repair work and I have had no time to upload photos onto this computer. It was enough to get it all set up and working so I could be online today. Yesterday blogger was being difficult so I gave up. After errands today, I should be able to make time to do all the fiddling around to have some photos to look at.

Suffice to say, it was a grand time and I learned some new things-mostly I enjoyed sitting at a table with all my friends sewing and laughing and talking away. I did stay up until 3 am working on class related stuff the night before...all worth it in the end. Tonight is guild night where Billie will give a trunk show and make us all laugh some more. In a perfect world I would have at least the blue and white top completed...but lately my world has thrown a few unexpected detours so I don't know how far I will actually get on this top today. At least my sewing area is cleaned up and my sewing table available to work on. I have fabric spread out to be cut and I know what I need to do next on this top. A few errands are on today's must do list...and you never know what a ringing phone will bring next.

6 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Finn said...

Hi Cher, sorry to hear about the computer, but HURRAY!! for a fun time in a good class with friends!
Doesn't get much better than that I don't think.
I'm looking forward to see what you've got to show us...glad to hear you accomplished so much in the sewing area!! Hugs, Finn

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear class was so much fun!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Hang in there, each morning is a new day!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

pics will be appreciated once the problem computer is back home--talk about a "love/hate" relationship with those overgrown paperweights.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

It sounds like you had so much fun.

Darilyn

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Cher,
SOunds like a great time! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home