Saturday, August 16, 2008

booty swap on it's way




what a wonderful morning! I slept in, I enjoyed sitting outside on the front deck stitching the binding and label down on the booty swap quilt. I then gathered together a few extras to include in the mailer that will be sent off once this post is done. My partner will miss out on chocolate being included- at 102 F degrees today, it just would not stay intact through the mail I am convinced, plus it's destination is probably warmer than what we are having today here in Oregon. After lunch, it's label stitching time for the koi quilt and the rest of the binding stitching as well. My plan is then to finally pull out the various pillowcase patterns I have collected over the past several years and fabric set aside in 2000 to stitch up a few pillowcases -as well as a few to go with the koi quilt. I have a wedding block to make this weekend as well. Then, I have all deadline quilting related projects done with. Hard to believe I am going to have everything not only done, but well within the time frames. The rest of August is mine to play with personal projects/ideas...woohoo!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger dot said...

Like tha booty swap. I tried to peek by enlarging the lable picture but you were very clever and nothing shows. Whomever this goes to is going to be a very lucky lady. Love it!!!

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Darcie said...

Well done! Love the backing fabrics. And that little label is quite intriguing. Is it a panel or printed from your computer?

Enjoy your day!

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Linda C said...

ahhhh that did turn out cute on both the front and back! Your swapping partner is sure to love this. Bright and cheerful!

I have seen a ton of dragonflies this year and not sure why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home