Friday, February 03, 2006

learning curve

I pulled some more jungle type fabrics and you can see my latest house on the far left-the one on the far right arrived in today's mail, thanks Dee!. I tried to curve the top of the house, but it didn't work the way I wanted...still need to play around with that idea.
So the village grows...and yes, Patti, there will be letters on this top...Tomorrow I am working entirely on this fun village...another storm has rolled in tonight-can't think of anything less-dreary than playing with these wild and wonky houses.

Most of today I worked on some html learning - which resulted in putting up some February Goals. Like many things I have learned over the last several years-I only dive in when I want to see a result. I subscribe to the learning when necessary method..I am lazy about learning just for the thrill of it.

4 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Finn said...

Your learning curve seems to be working just fine...LOL..made me laugh, I had done a cartoon years and years ago as an illustion for a publication. It was the "bell" curve I illusttated. What is making me laugh when I think of it 30+ years later is that I think "Finn" must have drawn that one...LOL

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Debra Dee said...

Neccesity is the mother of invention....I fully agree with your learning philosophy...I'll work at it when I think there is a need or a required result.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

Glad you found the rest of your fabric stash - I was afraid you were going to say the bags full of fabric must have gotten thrown away - aaaaggghh.
Playing and learning is good for you. Have fun.

 
At 4:46 AM, Blogger The Calico Cat said...

O.K. share what you learned about HTML..... (If I see my goals, maybe I will work on them!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home